Saturday, January 31, 2009

My little girl....Is turning 2 soon

How can it be..I remember just yesterday holding my little girl in my arms and now her limbs dangle all over as I hold her. She has gotten so big and even though I lover her personality and all the little things she does as she gets older, I miss my little baby. I am having an issue about her birthday. I can't decide if I want to give her a big party or a simple family party?

Also, Reese has her 1 year checkup with the Neurosurgeon and Urologist in February. I have not really thought about it much but please say a prayer. I know she is okay but I have this little nagging voice occasionally saying "what if". I know I need to pray and have faith in God. He has always been there for us.

Mommy and Daddy love you Reese and cannot wait for you to be 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment