Sunday, February 1, 2009

Uh oh, she got a boo-boo, from who?

What a weekend. On Saturday, we headed to our Financial Peace class which was great. I cannot tell you how much I have enjoyed spending the 4 hours with my husband working on our future/retirement. I feel we are becoming more in sync in this area. Anyways the church has 4 ladies that watch the kids while we are in this class. When I went to pick up the kids, I see Gavin and then Zach and uh oh....Who could it be.... Reese! If you can imagine she had a huge red knot on her forehead and her tip of her nose down to the top of her mouth was bright red and scratched. Immediately the ladies explain with a little hesitation that she was climbing on the baby stuffed blocks and the boys (Gavin & Zach) decided to jump on. Sending her in the air and falling, skidding across the carpet. However, the amazing thing is she did not cry. The boys who had injured her ran to her side and told her not to cry because "they would take care of her". Okay, how cute is that. I could not get mad since they atleast ran to her side. I did explain to the sweet ladies this was not unusual and I guess my poor little girl has gotten use to the bumps, bruises and black eyes. However, there is one thing that will make my little girl cry.....Do not get her clothes messy. I have been bargain shopping and finding the cuitest boutique trendy clothes and Reese loves them. Today Gavin pushed her down the slide and at the end to her surprise was muddy water. She ran inside crying...Can you beleive it? I uploaded her pretty face one day later after the fall.





No comments:

Post a Comment