Sunday, January 11, 2009

Okay, so my first week officially in the New Year has not started off how we wanted it. Work was very stressful, I did not work out and the kids and I did not spend enough time together. However, on the flip side I feel like Mike and I had a great weekend. On Saturday we attended Financial Peace at our church. This is a 6 weekend course on how to control your $$. However, it goes beyond what we all know and talks about it from a christian stand point. Mike and I have really wanted to get organized in our finances but we never find the time. The course also talks about the differences of men and women and communication. I think it is going to be a great 4 hours every week. I love my husband more than anything but for some reason we are horrible in communicating about finances. I will keep you posted on this class as I think it is great and have heard wonderful comments.
On another note, my kiddos are growing up. Gavin and Zach have started to play in their rooms together which is so cute but they lock Reese out, which causes much crying. I think she is getting used to it and it does allow Mommy and Daddy to have some one on one with our little girl. I promise to post pictures soon.....I do have 500 pictures taken on my great Camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment