Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Life...

I understand life is busy but it seems it hits all at once. Zach has a project due which is not a hard one but of course we procrastinated and are rushing to complete. Work is crazy and there is not enough time in the day. Working out, hmm another topic. Eating is going well. I am so busy I have brought a salad every day and actually ate in and had my snacks. I am sticking to 1200 calories if I am not working out. My typical day is protein shake or oatmeal in the morning; mid-morning snack of cheddar cheese stick; lunch is spinach lettuce, grilled chicken or tuna, almond slivers or a little shredded cheese, light rasberry dressing or balsamic vinegar. I would also have an apple. Afternoon snack is yogurt. Dinner is different but tonight was spaghetti squash with 2 oz chicken and a little spaghetti sauce. Oops, most important item to my day is my cup of java in the morning and now. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Back to working out. My plan is to run a marathon one day so I am going to start training for a 1/2 marathon. I found a pretty good plan on a runners website. Keep me in your prayers I will need it on this one.

I am probably rambling tonight but It is just funny how life passes you by...

http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-244-255-12021-0,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment