Friday, January 16, 2009

I think I am getting the hang of it

I am very new at this blogging but I am finding it very therapeutic. I think it is going to be fun to document all my little ones pictures, lives and overall talk which is what I like to do. Tonight we thought it would be fun to take the kids out. We have been stuck in the house more since it is a tad cold. Now let me tell you, leaving our house takes at least an hour. We have to find socks for boys and then pull them away from their tv to put them on and shoes. Reese of course has to be changed since Sandra likes to put her in clothes that fit her at 12 months and then everyone has jackets. Oops mommy has to always come back in and get games, juice and keys. Mike has loaded all the kids up by this point and we drive to our destination. The kids are excited and we pull in and Zachary says "Dinner-how boring". He is exactly right. I am not sure why Mike and I think that going to dinner with the kids is fun. So tonight I am vowing to do something fun from now on. Dinner -who needs dinner, that is boring. I love kids, they are so honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment