Saturday, January 3, 2009

Okay-after many months of procastinating, I am finally writing on my blog that I did start 6 months ago. It has been a crazy week. Mike and I both took off for the holidays and to spend time with the kiddos. Oh, how I have enjoyed them but I think we are all ready to be back on schedule. However, with the New Year of course I have made some resolutions I will be keeping. Hummm, what could it be...... Lose weight!!! This has been my goal since Reese was born and now she is 2 years old.

On another note my wonderful husband bought me a camera for Christmas and I am so excited to post some of my pictures. I am going to take lessons as I do not have a clue on how to work all the gadgets but this will be a work in progress. Please, critique.

Pictures are coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment