Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sick little boy

Well, I missed my nine day post until Reese's birthday. On Friday, I came home a little early so Mike and I could take the kiddos to the Park. We had so much fun. I love to go and watch them run, swing and laugh. The wind started to get the best of us and we decided to go and have some food and then came home and went to bed. Today we went to our last day of Financial Peace University and it was such a wonderful ending. It was all about giving and the title was The Misunderstanding, which of course was all about giving. It is so true and I will post more about it when I have more time. Mike and I will miss our 4 hour of one on one time. This has been wonderful for our marriage. As I have said before Mike and I have a marriage like no other except for this one area of Finance but I think now we have an understanding and something to work towards together. I will miss holding hands at the table and looking at each other when something they say is exactly describing us. I know this class was Gods way of letting Mike and I know that it is time to slow down and make sure we are investing in our personal finances, lives and family first.
Tonight was Papa's birthday party and we had a blast except our poor little Zach was complaining of a headache, so I put him to bed in Memaws room. An hour later I am heading to the store for aspirin and when I return he was sound asleep. My poor little boy gets these headaches occasionally and they knock him out. Then we wake him up to go home and on the ride home he keeps getting sick in our car. I hate when my kiddos are sick. He is now sound asleep in our chair in our bedroom. This has been a great investment for the kids. The chair has an ottoman and is great for their bed. Mom, I know you are cringing as this is the nice chair you gave us but we definitely use it. I took some great pics this weekend but I am to tired to upload so you will have to wait until tomorrow. Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment