Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What we have to be Thankful for...

It is a great question that I do not ever ask myself but I am thankful for.. My wonderful husband. I have the most non-selfish, loving, helpful and wonderful provider of a husband. I do not show him this very much but he is definitely my soul mate. My children who make my life complete. Each of them have the different and wonderful personalities. Zachary is turning 7 tomorrow and he is my sweet and sincerely kind child. Gavin is my loving and wildly crazy, but I love it. Reese is also very sweet and definitely sassy or "2" but she lights up my life. My family is also what I have to be thankful for. My friends and family who always keep me grounded and cheer me on. I could go on an on but these are my top. On a lighter side, I am ready for this 8 mile run tomorrow. Keep me in your thoughts as your sleeping on Turkey Day and I am running. My BFF's minus Pam went out this weekend and it was awesome. We forget sometimes how much fun we have and how important they are in my life. I do not think I have laughed so much.

Cheesy Poses by the fire on Girls Night with Kim & Les

No comments:

Post a Comment