Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Reese's 2 year old birthday party

This year we decided to have a low key birthday party. We have been so busy every weekend that the thought of a huge production tired me out more. I of course searched for a fun birthday outfit because it is an excuse to spend the $$ on something fun and that I would not usually find but I had no luck. The day of her party we had both sets of Grandparents over and my sister and my niece and nephew. It was so much fun and I think Reese thought it was perfect. She is getting so big and turning into a little girl. She loves to dance, fix her hair, dress up, play and of course holler and wrestle with her brothers. What more could we ask for??

Take notice my nephew decided to try on the b-day girls hat. Yes, I will be saving for black mail.


Yes, I made the cake.....



































































No comments:

Post a Comment