Monday, January 26, 2015

Family Flu and still going strong on Whole 30

My poor bug a boo is home sick with the flu....this has made it a little harder for me....I need to go to the store and I feel like I have been in the house all week.  Today is a little more challenging as I am a little bored with my food choices....this morning I tried making a pancake and it failed (1egg / 1 banana/ blueberries)  Mash all together and you get a pancake but I messed up.  I ended up making my default 2 eggs over easy.  For lunch I made a sweet potatoe and left over mustard pork chop which was yummy.  I was craving chocolate last night but I fought it and was fine......I am on Day 4 going into Day 5 so I think this is to be expected.

This weekend I am going to kick it up a notch and make sweet potato nachos, roast and some other fun recipes.  I will take pictures and update you on how they taste.  I still feel great just would love to go have a margarita, fajitas with cheese but I am strong and realize this is only 26 more days.

Paleogrubs.com has wonderful recipes, per the below!



On another note I am getting so excited to travel to Cabo with my besties and husband for our "40".  Yes, you heard that right, forty! That is part of my mid-life crisis of challenging myself for health, professionally and personally.  I will save that for another day.

Quote of the day by Edward Stanly
Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment