Thursday, January 22, 2015

I feel great on Whole 30.....Day 3


Okay, this is not as hard as I thought. Could it be I was ready? After 3 days, I have a slight head ache but my bloat feels so much better and I have energy. My husband and I made it very easy to follow the first week as we knew any crazy recipes would effect our ability to stay on track.

Our week of eating:

Tuesday

Breakfast- 2 egg omelet with spinach and bacon ...1/2 orange

Lunch - Grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato pico ...apple

Dinner - Grilled chicken with carrots/mushrooms, zucchini grilled

Wednesday:

Breakfast- 2 boiled eggs and a coffee...harder this morning as I rushed out the door for a meeting

Lunch- Grilled chicken, lettuce, and tomato

Snack - Handful of nuts/banana

Dinner- Grilled chicken, steamed broccoli and sweet potato mashed

Thursday:

Breakfast - 2 eggs over easy/spinach

Lunch- ground beef salad, with lettuce and avocado

Dinner - Mustard Pork Chops..yummy, butternut squash with spinach

Notice a common theme, same items over and over....I am okay with this and yes I am sure I will get bored and then I will shake it up.....On another note you really should not weigh yourself but I was curious and I lost 5lbs....That is motivating :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment